Upside-Down on Your Mortgage?
If you owe more on your property than what it’s worth, Home Buyers Of Hawaii has the solution!
We Can Help.
Imagine not having to worry about the monthly payments, the stress, the debt, or the burden.
Click here to fill out the Property Information Form or call 808-664-6632 and tell us a little about your situation so we may begin helping you immediately!
A short sale is agreement between the seller and the lender where you sell your property for less than what you owe in order to avoid Foreclosure.
The lender (bank) would accept less than the amount you owe in order to avoid a foreclosure proceeding.
- List of documents required by the bank (we provide the list)
- We review all the documents and forms once the homeowner completes them.
- We provided the purchase agreement to the homeowner to sign it.
- We star the negotiation in behalf of the homeowner with the bank by submitting all the documents required by the lender.
- We apply in homeowner behalf to get $3000 to $10000 in relocation money for the homeowner.
- The lender will review and schedule and appraisal.
- At this point the lender tells us how much they want for the property and we negotiate this price.
- Once the bank and we agreed with the final price the bank will send us the short sale approval letter.
- Here you will see the relocation money approved by the bank that you will get between ($3000 to $10000)
- After the approval letter the homeowner has 30 to 45 days to move out of the property.
- Then in the day of closing you get your check for the relocation money approved by the bank and you can keep going with your life.
- You also will get the waive deficiency for the difference between the sale price and the amount you owed to the bank (you no longer responsible for that amount).
We are doing the short sale process for you for FREE, We provided all the information and tools you need to complete the short sale process. You do not have to pay any real estate commissions. At this point we are committed to you to get the short sale approved, you do NOT HAVE to put any money is at no cost to you so you have nothing to lose.
Mortgage lenders are increasingly willing to work with borrowers faced with a financial hardship to accept a discounted payoff on a mortgage. If you are faced with a hardship that makes it likely you will be unable to meet your obligation on your mortgage, your lender would prefer to settle the matter with you as opposed to taking the property through foreclosure
It’s easy. You simply fill out the Contact form and we’ll get started. There is no charge to you. It is as simple as contacting us We will explain all the process to you and We will get to work. If you later decide you don’t want to do a short sale, that is okay too.
Every case is different but in our experience the average time that a short sale takes is 4 months, remember sometimes the bank is hard to work with so it could take longer, the good thing is that you do not have to worry because all the time the short sale takes you can live in the property until we have a approved closing date.
- Is a not cost to you so you don’t have nothing to lose
- We also are the buyers so this assured that the short sale it will be completed
- You will save your credit the average hit in your credit for a short sale in our experience is 50-70 points instead of 200-400 points for a foreclosure.
- You can get relocation money of $3000 to $10000.
- You will get a waive deficiency (means you no longer responsible for that mortgage)
- Avoid foreclosure
- You can star building your credit and buy another home when you ready.
- You can stay in the property until the short sale is completed.
- You do not have to make mayor repairs to the property.